[Noisebridge-discuss] two black bookshelves: missing, please return

jim jim at well.com
Mon Mar 29 22:34:46 UTC 2010

   thanks for the info. for now, okay on the
trade, but please put out (not necessarily
you, personally, but the darkroom bunch as
a whole) when the time comes to set up some
book shelves.
   and please leave the one remaining black
book shelf for me, that and its shelves.
   i generally don't make plans; i kind of
improvise as i go. i was sure i was gonna
figure out a place and manner to use the
three.