[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: [maker_faire_hams] Balloon Launch Idea: was Current Status]

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:39:23 UTC 2010

I'd love to get involved with this, if for no other reason than to get
experience with the SSTV.  It'll take some juggling to get the time together
to do it, though.  How far along are they and what did they have in mind?

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/