[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: [maker_faire_hams] Balloon Launch Idea: was Current Status]

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:45:33 UTC 2010

you'd have to ask them - i just have time to read the subjects.

i met some of them briefly last year - they are a very nice crowd and
i'm sure would enjoy meeting noisebridge in some capacity or another.
perhaps invite them up for a tour and getting to know each other?

many of them participate in the 9am talknet on N6NFI which is one of the
friendliest nets i've ever heard