[Noisebridge-discuss] Bangkok hackerspace members coming to San Francisco

Kirit Sælensminde kirit at felspar.com
Wed Mar 31 04:22:10 UTC 2010

Rachel McConnell wrote:
> It would be fantastic if you and your associates would stop by
> Noisebridge, we'd love to meet you.  I think there's a very good chance
> that the 5moF organizers can fit you in and I would love to hear about
> the current state of hacking in Thailand.  I bet we could get some good
> ideas from you all as well.

Rachel, Kelly, Sai & Mitch,

Thanks for the mails. I'll get in touch with Aestetix and propose a
topic for the 5moF. We land at around 4.30pm on the 15th so should be
able to get to the hotel and make it down to Noisebridge by 8pm. We're
staying on 4th St. between Mission and Market so will just need to work
out the logistics of actually getting there.

Luke won't be able to join us on the 15th, but will be around by the
weekend. We don't really have much in the way of firm plans except for
visiting Google on the Monday :) I think we're up for just about
anything fun and interesting.

Mitch, are you the same Mitch who was at the Singapore hackerspace for a
visit? In which case you met our members Ben Scherry and Nick Palevsky
there I think.

Kirit