[Noisebridge-discuss] Bangkok hackerspace members coming to San Francisco

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 04:36:43 UTC 2010

Hi Kirit,

Yes, I met Nick and Ben!  The space was still forming then, so I am way excited that you got it going already.  :)

I'm sad that I won't be able to meet you when you get here, since I'll be at Notacon on the 15th.  But you'll have a great time here in San Francisco, and I hope you have a great time visitin Noisebridge.

To get to Noisebridge is very easy from 4th St. & Mission.  Go to the Powell St. BART Station, which is at 4th St. & Market (1  block from 4th St. & Mission), and take any BART train (not MUNI, which is in the same station) that goes to Daly City, Millbrae, or San Francisco Airport -- and get off at 16th St. Station.  Noisebridge is 1.5 blocks away.

Cheers,

Mitch.