[Noisebridge-discuss] acceptable use of the space: RPG? time: Sat or Sunday afternoon?

Xavier Aubuchon-Mendoza xavieram at gmail.com
Sat May 1 00:26:45 UTC 2010

I did see that group, and look forward to occasionally attending - however,
the timing conflicts with certain other social obligations I have. As well,
the group seems focused on board and card game - short & pickup. Which
doesn't quite fit what I'm going for.

By "encourage," however, do you mean "recommend in case you had not already
noticed this resource" or "advise that this forum would be the (only)
appropriate venue for your activity?" I'm not trying to step on anybody's
toes, of course.

X.

--
aut viam inveniam aut faciam