[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat May 1 01:40:09 UTC 2010

All orders are final! DO NOT send me any more money unless you have mistaken
me for a charity...in which case, send all the money you like!

I will have new payments transfered out of paypal, hopefully by Monday, at
which point, I will cut a check for Tri-ISO.

Congratz to the following people, you are now proud owners of POTENTIAL CAPA
6800!  I'll let you all know when the CAPA become kinetic.  Then, shapelock
party!

Verify your amounts

KG Paid Person
0.5 9 Aaron Ogre