[Noisebridge-discuss] phone problems at NB

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed May 19 03:38:41 UTC 2010

Nana and I tested the asterisk phone today, as it does not ring in the
space, and the caller gets a busy signal.  Jof did some preliminary
poking at the asterisk install and it is running.  It looks like some
kind of signal is getting to it, but we weren't able to sort out what
was going on.

Calling out from the phone is only halfway functional.  The person on
the other end can hear what you say, but you can't hear them.

This is the 602-343-0532 number.  Jof is working at it a little more but
if someone who Knows can pipe up that would be awesome.  Help, someone
(cough Nils)!

Rachel