[Noisebridge-discuss] phone problems at NB

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed May 19 03:49:41 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Rachel McConnell's message of Tue May 18 20:38:41 -0700 2010:
> Nana and I tested the asterisk phone today, as it does not ring in the
> space, and the caller gets a busy signal.  Jof did some preliminary
> poking at the asterisk install and it is running.  It looks like some
> kind of signal is getting to it, but we weren't able to sort out what
> was going on.

Funkyness abounds. As this inbound number is curtest of nils, he can
probably help debug the remote side, but on the surface it seems like
some sort of authentication mismatch.

I'm leaning about IAX2 now and trying to figure out what's what.

Cheers,
jof