[Noisebridge-discuss] MORE SHIT FROM ME ABOUT MEETINGS, BUT NOT TONIGHT'S AT LEAST

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed May 19 05:14:14 UTC 2010

I made an agenda page for next week.  I will definitely run a full
proper meeting next week, even if nothing else shows up on it besides
reading those same people again.  I think it's fine to skip a week or
two, but next week would be like FOUR and that is TOO MANY.

I used the agenda template to make the page, and it is somewhat out of
date.  May I suggest that if you're involved in a weekly recurring
event, or were involved in one that has faded out (permanently or
temporarily), take 30 seconds and edit the template so we aren't giving
out inaccurate information during the meetings.  While you're at it,
doublecheck the Events page too...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_Template

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events

You want people to come to your Thing, right?  You don't want them to
show up and be disappointed that it isn't happening, either, right?