[Noisebridge-discuss] RFID, TransLink/Clipper

Daniel Farina drfarina at acm.org
Wed May 19 07:33:02 UTC 2010

Does anyone have an idea around how available readers are for
TransLink/Clipper cards and what useful information can be read off
them? If something as simple as an ID-number can be retrieved then I
think there are a lot of interesting possibilities since acquiring a
TransLink/Clipper card is easy and only going to get easier. Plus it's
one less card to carry for those of us who commute via public transit
often if this card can be piggybacked.

I am a total RFID noob, so I apologize if I have asked some stupid
questions in advance.

fdr