[Noisebridge-discuss] CUBA MULTIMEDIA CENTER BUILD UP COMPLETED

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Fri May 21 15:24:39 UTC 2010

Greetings to all!

I will be brief. Thanks to all Noisebridge members for the support
MULTIMEDIA CENTER BUILD UP PROJECT IN CUBA!!! The action is now being
completed and the inauguration of the "Ecology hall" should happened
in June. It was not easy or smooth but it worked and this action is
having a strong positive impact on the local community there. Gracia!

I'm preparing a new project based on bio-hacking which I would like to
develop with other geeks both in San Francisco/Noisebridge and local
activists and communities here in Chiapas, with some Zapatista regions
being involved (the safer parts of the region, which is somehow
relative statement). I come back to SF within few weeks so I hope to
have a nice chat about that when I get there and after that "shows
begins".

Once more thanks to all for help especially to David Stainton, Leif
Ryge, Jim Well, Dr. Jesus, Jake, and many, many others!

Before I run, I want to get involved and organize activities to get
more interest and cash inflow to Noisebridge starting next month!
Biohecking, multimedia centers construction, extreme traveling and
slow food movement being major areas of interest.

Lets ROCK&ROLL,

 From México, Chiapas, San Cristóbal de las Casas and Zapatistas,

Frantisek