[Noisebridge-discuss] PyGameSF meetup Wednesday May 26th 6pm @ Main SF Public Library

Harry Tormey harry at p2presearch.com
Sun May 23 21:13:06 UTC 2010

Hi All,
The May PyGameSF meet up will be Sycip room on the fourth floor of the main
San Francisco public library beside civic center BART. The library closes at
8pm so we will reconvene to frjtz on hayes street for dinner/drinks afterwords.
This month's presentations are:

* Dan Grover (http://www.wonderwarp.com/): Audio on the iPhone/iPad.
  Dan (guy behind shovebox, etude, simplechord and phonefinger) will give an
  overview of the audio APIs available on the iPhone OS.

* Warren Stringer(http://muse.com/): Ontological synesthesia - performing visual music on the iPad.
  Warren Stringer will be showing Tr3, a platform for creating real time ontologies. Warren will be using
  Tr3 and OSC to create a visual music performance, using two iPads, projector, one iPhone, and one iPod touch.
  Anyone with OSC music controllers are welcome to join in. More information can be found muse.com/tr3

PyGame SF is an informal group meet up in San Francisco for Software
engineers interested in python, OpenGL, audio, pygame, SDL,
programming and generally anything to do with multimedia development.
The format of our meetings typically involve several people giving
presentations on projects they are developing followed by group
discussion and feedback.

If anyone else would like to give a micro presentation, show demos or
just talk about what they are doing or generally give examples of any
relevant software they are working on please feel free to head along

To subscribe to the pygamesf mailing list simply email
pygame-sf+subscribe at unworkable.org

--
Harry Tormey
Co Founder P2P Research