[Noisebridge-discuss] Thanks Maker Faire Helpers!

Alex Handy alexhandy at gmail.com
Mon May 24 03:24:11 UTC 2010

Maker Faire was awesome. Thanks to everyone who helped set up, tear down, and staff the booth. Particular thanks to Miloh for making Maté (Everyone who had some raved about it). Also, thanks to Nils, Ceren and Al for their extra help at the booth, thanks to Eric for bringing cool exhibits, and thanks to Mr. Foote for setting up the Oscilliscope.

Spacebridge can thank its people on its own, as they did a great job as well. I was a little embarrassed by how clean their booth was when we arrived this morning. As if by magic, there was a mess in the Noisebridge booth, and even a half-eaten burrito in a bag with salsa: the Noisebridge mascot!

Small quibbles, however, as Maker Faire was a grand success for all of the Noisebridgers involved.

Thanks to everyone for their help!