[Noisebridge-discuss] Tonight at 7: Ephemerisle DIY Workshop (solar generators and building your own boats)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:08:26 UTC 2010

Hey all,

This is quick reminder that the Ephemerisle DIY workshop I put on the
Noisebridge calendar a few weeks ago will happen tonight at 7pm.

The lineup:

Geoff Horne, PhD (from the Alternative Energy Zone) -- Solar/Wind
Generator building so you can break free of diesel

Chicken John Rinaldi (you either love him or hate him) -- YOU CAN
build a boat (anyone who says they can't is talking nonsense)

We'll be using the projector to look at pictures of the crazy, weird
stuff people have built for Ephemerisle, Camp Tipsy, and otherwise.

This discussion / workshop will last until about 9pm.  Please come!
It's free (duh).

Cheers,
Naomi

--