[Noisebridge-discuss] Ride to get to Petaluma & sit in on a TWIT podcast recording?

Patrick M. Roanhouse patrick.m.roanhouse at gmail.com
Sun May 30 05:00:37 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

Sorry to be a bother to ask this but I'm gonna be in town after i'm in LA covering E3 Expo 2010. I got seats to sit in on Leo Laporte's This Week In Tech podcast recording on June 20th at 2:30pm PST in Petaluma, CA. If someone is willing to help in giving me a ride I have an extra confirmed seat to sit in on the live broadcast. My friend who was gonna go with me fell through because of a previous obligation that came back up.

The date and time & location again is:

Location: Leo Laporte's TWIT Cottage, Petaluma, CA
Date: June 20th
Time: Be there no later than 2:30pm

Who is a fan of this podcast and wants to join me to sit in on it?

Regards,

Patrick M. Roanhouse

Patrick.M.Roanhouse at gmail.com | Phone: (410).929.2008 | Twitter: @Roanhouse | Blog: http://www.plan8ts.com/wordpress | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickroanhouse