[Noisebridge-discuss] Ephemerisle DIY Workshops

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu May 13 00:12:09 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Naomi Most's message of Wed May 12 16:44:26 -0700 2010:
> And if cool, could someone with admin access put this on the
> Unofficial Noisebridge Google Calendar?

Just for the record, there is indeed a Google Calendar called
"Noisebridge", however there are no "admins" per se.

As people have come along and expressed interest, users that are allowed
to modify the calendar have been adding interested users as those will
full access to administer the calendar.

So, if you're interested in contributing to the calendar, let a user
that already has access to do so add you.

To get this ball rolling, I am one of the many users that have access to
this calendar.

Cheers,
jof