[Noisebridge-discuss] Disk Array Help

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon May 17 23:15:51 UTC 2010

Thank you Miah. I will go over both links that you sent me.

And, although commercial Storage Arrays may all do their own thing (we
expect them to), I don't know, for example, how /sbin/multipath works (or
really the details of what it is)...

So, any Linux theory on disk and volume arrays are also greatly
appreciated.

Either way, I have two links to read, study and setup some demos on to
practice.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Glen