[Noisebridge-discuss] WPA ant other network Q's

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri May 28 07:02:40 UTC 2010

Geoff Horne wrote, On 20100527 174508:
> 1) why isn't WPA enabled for the wireless, surely that will help with
>    some of the paranoia

Excuse me buddy, but you're email wasn't encrypted.

Jokes aside, Noisebridge provides an infrastructure for people to
do/make cool stuff. Many of us don't see any benefits of locking these
resources up in the name of paranoia, security, safety. To the point
you're welcome to come by Noisebridge and ask any member for their key
to make a copy and they'll most likely give it to you to do so (we even
offer an electronic version). Paranoia isn't our way.

Additionally you had a question about who's setup our network, pretty
much anyone interested in doing so. If you'd like to help check out our
Rack mailing list. :)

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net