[Noisebridge-discuss] WPA ant other network Q's

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sat May 29 02:12:02 UTC 2010

Public networks have a lot of shit on them, even if the people that use them aren't hostile sometimes the things they bring with them are. Unprotected networking, like sex has occasionaly serious consequences. The disclaimer is pretty accurate you just need to read it like peter sellers in dr strangelove.