[Noisebridge-discuss] Electron Microscope

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Fri May 28 22:45:13 UTC 2010

The SEM does have problems. The vacuum pump often ends up spurting
fluid into the vacuum chamber.

There have been several events held by Mike and minimal participation.
In total, 5 people have shown interest in the SEM.

Christie, please remember that unless you are a registered CPA it is
against the law to offer tax advice.

Lastly, unless Noisebridge has offered Michael Kan a receipt for the
SEM, I don't think it's fair to claim it's donated. I certainly hope
that various gizmos I've left around at the Noisebridge are not
considered "donations" implicitly, and I may opt to take them away
from Noisebridge at any point of time.