[Noisebridge-discuss] Electron Microscope

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 28 22:55:04 UTC 2010

Ian?  I'm a little confused by your response.  Are you suggesting that it'd
be a good idea to give the Dojo this device?  Please elaborate on what you
think should be done if you believe the rest of us to be wrong.

Christie
_______
""Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche