[Noisebridge-discuss] [CQ] Elevator Call Radios for Noisebridge

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Sat May 29 04:02:46 UTC 2010

My understanding (someone correct me if I'm wrong) is that it's a
violation of FCC regulations to transmit on non-HAM frequencies using
equipment that is not licensed to do so, which HAM radios aren't.

So you may only use FCC-licensed CB equipment to transmit on CB
frequencies.

I'm sure some people have modded (or built their own) HAM gear and do it
anyways though. :)

-nils