[Noisebridge-discuss] repairing a fan on a Lenovo tablet and/or anyone have a spare laptop?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sun May 30 18:08:14 UTC 2010

getting the data off should be trivial assuming there's nothing wrong
with the drive... The x60 has a 2.5" sata disk, which can be pulled out
attached to a sata/usb adapter or simply jambed in a desktop pc...

replacing the fan assembly is equivalent to swapping the mainboard on
those things if I recall. The advice I'd provide is #1 assume it's
coming all the way apart... do it on cafeteria tray or equivalent to
capture all the errant screws. howepefully or spatial memory is good.

joel