[Noisebridge-discuss] call for action - Mr. Salvador/Salvator Dalajlama is back

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Nov 1 03:21:52 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 07:31:09PM -0700, Carl Sue wrote:
> My concern is that our unwanteds problem has only really been
> increasing never decreasing and the infractions have been getting
> slowly worse.

Oh, Noisebridge totally went to the dogs in October 2008 (when the first
round of anarchist hippies moved in) and has never been worth going to
since.  Didn't you get the memo?  I pasted it on IRC.

But seriously, we've had this problem before; we'll have this problem
again.  Radical inclusionism has worked really well for us for the past
2.5 years and I'm confident it'll continue to do so.  Let's solve the
problem at hand -- that Mr Lama is a douchebag and needs to be told, in
no uncertain terms, that he's not welcome at Noisebridge and should GTFO
-- and leave it at that.

-andy