[Noisebridge-discuss] Fw: hackbus, mobilebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 19:58:08 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
Do we have some "car funs" among ourselves? I'm doing a check up of vehicles
which I consider being suitable for the hackmobile. I'm not a car person so I
appreciate any recommendations concerning what would be a good idea. Because it
is a first generation we should think about a cost efficiency first, therefore
smaller better, fuel economy is really important. I believe that it is going to
be more easy to get money to get it than to feed it. I hope to get the care as
donation but if not, these are the dimensions which I think that may be
suitable:

Smaller
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Previa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Type_2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Ram_Van

Bigger
Dodge B200 Camper Van
http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/rvs/2006442575.html

more?

The price of the car should be less than $3000 and fuel economy at least 10
miles per gallon, between 15-20 miles per gallon better.

Talk to me or make a post on our wiki

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hack-mobile

Sincerely,

Frantisek