[Noisebridge-discuss] Image search with date sorting?

Sai sai at saizai.com
Wed Nov 17 06:01:44 UTC 2010

I'm trying to find the original source for this image, so I can ask
the author for copyright permission to use it in my 27C3 talk:

http://www.brownopt.com/images/fun/rabbit_or_duck.jpg

The problem is, it's memetic. There are about 4 color-scheme versions
I've found through google 'similar images' / bing 'similar images' /
tineye. None, AFAICT, are the original source (the URL above sure
ain't)... and of course nobody knows what the original source is,
'cause they just got it from another nth-ary source anyway.

Does anyone know a way for me to do this? Perhaps some sort of more
metadata-rich search; something that would let me sort by file
timestamp; ... something that'd let me track down the actual image
author.

Sometimes respecting copyright is a major pain. :-/

Thanks,
Sai