[Noisebridge-discuss] Come back.

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:43:01 UTC 2010

Rubin,

I need help getting Noisebridge back on track. I want it to be a space
where people create and learn cool things, instead of using it as a
frat house. I have a long mental list of cool people who have given up
on it, and I want NB to become a place they want to go to again. Or at
least, it'll be a sisyphusian exercise in patience.

I need to bounce ideas off of someone who knows the place and can help
me clarify where exactly everything went to shit, and what will be
effective in unshitting it. Would you mind if I occasionally emailed
you about this stuff?

-Al