[Noisebridge-discuss] Band saw?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 21:45:38 UTC 2010

Hi to All,
We were working a bit on this yesterday with Ester, Jim and Mike. Ester would
like to use it for her project so she may be coming back tonight with
appropriate blades because we had 62 in and we need 56 7/8 in long with 1/8 or
1/4 width options. Otherwise the machine seems to be fine but we did not
switched it on on without the blade.

See you,

Frantisek