[Noisebridge-discuss] Table and chairs, coffee tables, free for NB.

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:48:06 UTC 2010

  I recently got a new apartment and purchased furniture for it
  from a coworker. However, things have not worked with the
  apartment; I will have to start searching again. In the
  meantime, I have tables and chairs with no place to go.

  I think NB might like these nice chairs, the dining table and
  the two coffee tables. I have attached pictures of them. If
  the community is willing to accept my offering, could one of
  the members of the NB Shipping and Receiving division get in
  touch with me? The items need to be moved from Hayes and
  Ashbury.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/