[Noisebridge-discuss] Where to buy a roof tripod for wifi gear in SF?

L E lexein-esc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 11:08:10 UTC 2010

Seek, and Craigslist shall provide. In this case, free.

I've requested info, which I will pass on to you immediately if I "win"
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/2072723411.html

Free Satellite Dish & Tripod (richmond / seacliff)
 Date: 2010-11-21, 12:07PM PST
Reply to: sale-puarb-2072723411 at craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free Dish Network 500 21" satellite dish.  No receiver, no switch, no  cable
box, no dvr, just the dish and a 3' tall steel tripod stand.  The  stand is not
free-standing, it needs to be bolted down to something.   About 3 years old.
Email for location.