[Noisebridge-discuss] Bandsaw Blades

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Mon Nov 22 01:19:22 UTC 2010

So, this afternoon I found myself in Downtown Oakland, near Sears; so I
dropped in and picked up a couple of blades for the bandsaw, then headed
over to Noisebridge to install them, thinking how great it would be to have
a working bandsaw again!

Imagine my surprise to find that someone had been there ten minutes before
me, and put a blade in the bandsaw!  This was a surprisingly frustrating but
also gratifying experience.

So, Ms Mysterious Bandsaw Blade Replacer, thank you.  I think.

--S

PS, there are a couple of spare bandsaw blades now.

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700