[Noisebridge-discuss] Bandsaw Blades

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 02:56:34 UTC 2010

Your efforts will probably not be wasted, but I REALLY HOPE THEY ARE.

Seriously people. Let's not break all of our nice new band saw blades
in the next month. If you have a thing to cut on the band saw and
you're not sure if it's a good idea, post to discuss. If it's big and
heavy, it may be better to set up one of the more heavy duty saws.

-Kelly