[Noisebridge-discuss] December is Noisebridge Goes Apeshit on PCBs Month

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Nov 24 00:46:57 UTC 2010

OK, looks like there's some interest. Why don't we declare December to
be  "Noisebridge goes Apeshit on Printed Circuit Boards" month. Let's
do three
workshops:

1. Getting started with EagleCAD
2. Getting Stuff Done with EagleCAD and Not Punching Out the Monitor,
3. Tape Out, DFM, and PCB manufacture.

We could collaborate on a NoiseBoard, and submit something to Golden
Phoenix or whomever Laen uses. (JBM: suggestions?) Or maybe people
want to roll their own.

What is a good weeknight? Monday?

Suggestions, interest here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/EagleCAD_workshop