[Noisebridge-discuss] introductory poster

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Nov 24 10:04:14 UTC 2010

Everybody agrees that we should have a sign at the front door,
explaining what Noisebridge is, how we operate, and why people should
give us money (because we're AWESOME).  Also *how* to give us money.
Apparently that last bit is super unclear.

There was a super awesome poster that Rubin made at the old place, that
could be a template.  (I think it still hangs, tattered, near the front
door.)

I've started a placeholder for this:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Intro_Poster
(it's linked from the front page of the wiki.)

Once the text is reasonable and we have something like a layout, I'll
get it printed up 11x17 or bigger, full color, laminated, etc.  If we
don't have a deadline it'll never get done, so --

Text deadline is one week, December 1.

-andy