[Noisebridge-discuss] abandoned bikes at 2169

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 10:32:37 UTC 2010

I heard through the grapevine that my bike from Burning Man is there.
Because of crunch time at work I've had literally negative free time to hang
out at Noisebridge (even being there for 5MoF was tough). If my bike is
there, and is in the way, please feel free to move it out of the way, as
long as someone tells me where they moved it :)