[Noisebridge-discuss] catcheth thou up with ye olde paypal subscription!

Michael Prados mprados at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 03:13:26 UTC 2010

Hey All,

Paypal mysteriously dumped my noisebridge subscription back in August,
and I have been most un-excellent in not dealing with it until now.
Yea, though I have walked in the valley of false-slack, without a
place to hack near my favorite taquerias, I shall fear the evil of
paying work.  This very night, I have spent the all of five minutes
necessary to re-pent, and I have felt the excellence well up inside of
me, just like the sexual innuendo of your choice.  I am here to say
that you too can realize this transcendent experience!  Simply look at
your paypal transaction history, and perform some basic arithmetic.
Pay no attention to false plastic idols who would dare suggest that
"Math is hard!", although it is purely your prerogative as to whether
you would also like to go shopping.

Many demons do inhabit the tubes of paypal, and if a treasurer type
were to set up a wepay or google checkout account, that could be most
excellent alternative.  Meanwhile, I shall battle the demons of my own
laziness along side you all.

yours in being incapable of being bollocksed to write in a consistent voice,
-mike

ps yeah, Travis's notes are excellent too:
http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/paypal.html

--
[REMOVE THIS TEXT BEFORE SENDING AN EMAIL!]