[Noisebridge-discuss] ATmega16

TeeTrizZz info at leyenhaft.de
Mon Nov 29 21:04:17 UTC 2010

My former teacher gave me a selfmade microcontroller with an ATmega16. We
used them in high school but with serial port or something like this. This
new microcontroller uses an AVR box for USB connection, so I'm able to use
it with my notebook. Usually we used Programmer's Notepad with some custom
header and batch files. So far, so well.

He said I won't be able to run the controller right now, because one has to
set some bytes or bits first. He said he would send me an e-mail with
further instructions. Well, he didn't.

I have this thing with me. Maybe someone is able to help me?

Fabian