[Noisebridge-discuss] What do you want from Adafruit? Group order is go!

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Mon Nov 29 22:34:53 UTC 2010

OK, looks like we've met the $250 minimum for the
http://www.adafruit.com group order!

Here's how it works: add your order to this spreadsheet (even if
you've already put it on the wiki):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiCtknwltXrAdExSaUpLMTExOGhnclBJakdOYVdvOEE&hl=en&authkey=COuH9sMK

Please use the Adafruit product ID which is unambiguous and on every
product page, and one line per product.  If you'd prefer anonymity
email me your details and I will sanitize them.

I will close the sheet Wednesday night and send out the order Friday
afternoon. Make sure you pay me by Friday or your order won't be
included.
I will be at Noisebridge Thursday night at least and probably tonight as well.

Please don't flake: if you sign up on the spreadsheet you commit to
pay me by Friday.  If I don't have the minimum cash in hand I won't
send the order and everyone loses.

You may give me cash money (round up to the dollar) or paypal me at
jtfoote at ieee.org (select "gift" so NB gets the vig not PP).

When the transaction is complete I will post the paperwork to the wiki
for transparency and give the balance of the funds left over after
shipping and discount to the NoiseBridge treasurer.