[Noisebridge-discuss] What do you want from Adafruit? Group order is go!

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Nov 29 22:49:02 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 02:34:53PM -0800, Jonathan Foote wrote:
> OK, looks like we've met the $250 minimum for the
> http://www.adafruit.com group order!

Awesome!  As I recall, Al Sweigart is our designated Adafruit
representative; Adafruit has a special deal set up for hackerspaces
where each hackerspace has a designated person in charge of dealing with
Adafruit.

I think that means that Al is supposed to actually place the order. :)

We've got adafruit@ already set up for this purpose; Al, can you confirm
that it's working?

-andy