[Noisebridge-discuss] Sound generators--HOW DO THEY WORK??!!

John Cap capogj at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:08:54 UTC 2010

Hi all,

New to this space and my name is John. I built some sound generators about a year ago as part of a class but when I took them home, I realized that I didn't have any of the connectors to get them making sound. The sound generators are called the Benjolin and the Zeitgeist, created by Rob Hordijk and Joker Nies.

LINK!

http://web.me.com/klangbureau/DIY/Benjolin.html

I have an amplifier, what I don't have is the right connector from pin to audio (I think). I don't know how to find out on the circuit what I need to make the connection. I have searched the internet, but a lot of it is way over my head. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to find what I'm looking for? Better yet, is anyone familiar with these noise boxes and can tell me outright? It would be very helpful and a huge step for me in getting the snowball rolling.

Thanks.

- John