[Noisebridge-discuss] We have new chairs. They are Nice Things.

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 23:13:39 UTC 2010

Nah, I just grabbed a silver permanent marker and wrote NOISEBRIDGE on
a spoke on each one. Subtle, doesn't waste stickers, and not easily
removed compared to a sticker.

Also, while I had a silver marker, I numbered the bike parking lots 1
to 14 so that in the future we can say "that blue bike has been in
spot 6 for eight months now..." :)

-Al