[Noisebridge-discuss] leakage in the back of Noisebridge, kitchen and dining area clean

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 15:56:18 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
We have quite pretty decent leak by the "Tastebridge/Food Fridge in the back".
I've made a cross from tape on the floor but I do not remember where is the
"Noisebridge online leakage map"? We have had one last year right? Could you
post the link and update it?

By the way kitchen and back area are clean please keep an eye on them. I'll be
back for Circuit Hacking Monday and I'll further clean back reestablishing the
dining area as nice and clean place designated by priority for eating which was
the reason why we created it.

Talk to you soon,

Frantisek