[Noisebridge-discuss] can anyone help me repair a Asus EEE netbook this weekend?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Nov 8 21:19:31 UTC 2010

There are several Instructables on modding a power supply cord to have a
magsafe-style connection to the laptop.  There may be some ideas in them
that would apply to your project:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Magnetic-Laptop-power-connector/
http://www.instructables.com/id/ThinkSafe:-A-Magnetic-Power-Connector-for-Thinkpad/
http://www.instructables.com/id/MagSafe-for-the-Rest-of-Us-A-DIY-Magnetic-Power-A/