[Noisebridge-discuss] 13th of November - Noisebridge Purification Day

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 22:21:01 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
Noisebridge has been swept and moped completely so I consider it being clean
now. Things tend to be on piles so please whatever you consider garbage just
"bin it!!!". Thanks for the help and I hope that we will move it even further in
the means of E waste etc.

If you find some "black hole" please clean it. I've left one square feed of
nasty dirty floor as a "original Noisebridge habitat." I've taped it around with
white tape, it is just by the shrine. I believe that "restoration" of  the whole
biotop has already started ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek