[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

jim jim at well.com
Sun Nov 14 18:56:42 UTC 2010

   thanks for the inventory.
   how to help? i.e. we each come in at different
times at different frequencies. how to establish
patterns of abuse? e.g. who are the two sleepers?
which bikes have been hanging for weeks? I'm up
for helping to keep the spirit clean.
   as to the door hinge, was it ever there? did
someone repurpose it to make a robot or to get
some other door to swing? seems a small thing
easily fixed: i'll try to remember to look and
measure and get a replacement.