[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Jeff Tchang jeff.tchang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 01:14:54 UTC 2010

> Hinge - It was removed with whole doors recently, I've got the hinges back so
> I'll reinstall them hopefully tonight. It was not me removing them.

Rubin removed the hinges because he felt closed doors promote privacy
(which they do). Pragmatically though they are good for just sealing
in sound...like when people are working in that room or two classes
are behind held simultaneously.

My suggestion was to just cut a rectangle in the door and replace with
plexiglass. Door still there but no privacy since you can see through
it.

-Jeff