[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:01:14 UTC 2010

I don't think membership status really makes a difference- if you're
sleeping there too often, you're sleeping there too often.

as far as what to do about it, go up to the person and say, directly,
politely, "hiya. my name is _______. I don't know if you knew this, but
Noisebridge has a general policy against sleeping here."

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi to Al!
>
> Answers:
>
> Sleepers - I know about one non member person who slept at Noisbridge
> yesterday
> who crashes around the place once per week or so. I do not think that there
> was
> another non member really sleeping there. I've not noticed any non member
> staying around on regular bases for t he nights with intention of sleeping
> there. There are several people who has places whre to sleep but they do
> work
> during the nights at Noisebridge quite often therefore they should be
> considered
> a very handy "disturbers" I think.
>
> Bicycles - The black 60' bicycle is mine and it is now in a working
> condition.
> I'm considering donating it to Noisebridge which should be super cool
> because it
> was made completely free at Bike Kitchen! What do you think about that?
>
> Hinge - It was removed with whole doors recently, I've got the hinges back
> so
> I'll reinstall them hopefully tonight. It was not me removing them.
>

> There are several people working from Noisebridge mostly during their days,
> some
> during the nights. We do not have any regular non hacker sleepers in the
> place
> at least to my knowledge.
>
> Talk to you soon,
>
> Frantisek

doing stuff and making things
---
"The function of all art ... is an extension of the function of the visual
brain, to acquire knowledge; ...artists are, in a sense, neurologists who
study the capacities of the visual brain with techniques that are unique to
them. ." -Semir Zeki