[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop living at Noisebridge starting tonight.

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 17 09:53:09 UTC 2010

> all of the emails so far have ended with "my disclaimer is that i have not
> read all the other posts on this topic." is there more to it that you're
> trying to post?

oh shit.  well it appeared to me (running ubuntu and firefox) that my
posts would be truncated at any line beginning with "From" so I reposted
and reposted.  Perhaps you can see the whole post in the first one, in
which case I would like to delete the superfluous three.  Can you?

this is what i see on my second post:

I don't know why my previous message was truncated but here's the rest: