[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiki spam

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:49:33 UTC 2010

I'm afraid today is a record low.  Check it out:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Safety
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Concepts
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission/Access_Control

Like I said, I've got almost 200 of them just today.  The entire site is
swamped with edits right now.  I've seen on other wikis where the spammer
edits thousands of times so that it's near impossible to revert.